2.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

On 9/19/18 I tried Walmart to Walmart online as I have a foot injury and my son who is disabled needed some cash. I have always used Walmart to Walmart at our local store to send money.

I have never had any problems in store. After completing the online questions and proceeding to check out I was given a confirmation number which I was to give to my son so that he could get his money. With a severely damaged leg and spine he walked 8 miles to the Walmart which took him Part of a morning to get to Due to his injuries. When my son arrived at the Walmart he was told that the transaction had been denied and money was returned to my account.

As up today it is still Pending in my account.

I called moneygram at the 1 800 number and was told that I will never be able to use their system again Because I pose a security risk And that there is nothing that they can tell me to rectify the situation. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told the same thing by the supervisor and was not given any information as to why I posed this suppos'd security risk.

Product or Service Mentioned: Moneygram Money Transfer.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 20.

Comments

The same thing happened to me yesterday. I have always used MG Online service with no issue for the past 5 years.

Yesterday, MG decided that I'm not safe enough to use their service. I was advised to file a claim with my bank if it took longer than 72 hours to get my money back. So, you're not alone.

It looks like MG has started a purge based on racial profiling. You can also file a complaint with ACLU, this only started to happen with the new administration.

to Ben Ezra #1567622

WOW!!!!! This is beyond crazy!!

Will definitely contact ACLU on this!! Thank you for input and information!!