Verified Reviewer

4.4

I purchased a money order on 02/22/2021 in the amount of $400.00. It was to my landlord.

She claimed she never received it but I had it searched and it has been cashed. The email I received telling me it had been cashed also had instructions on how to get a photo copy of the money order front and back. So I went to my local Walmart where I purchased the money order. They do not have any pay my bills forms.

I have already purchased an $18.00 money order for the photo copy fee. But I cannot find the correct form to fill out for my photocopy request and mail it and the money order off to have it processed. Im in need help in acquiring a pay my bills form please. I need to get this figured out to see who might have signed and cashed this money order of $400.00!

Please can you help me. Ive written out the fee money order already also to money gram. I have no clue now what to do since I cant find the correct form to send to you.

Thank you. LaDonna Driver

Preferred solution: A photocopy of the money order Serial # 20964894374.

Moneygram Pros: Near me, Near me convenient.

Moneygram Cons: Having issues w finding the correct form.

Comments