Verified Reviewer

I am a very dissatisfied customer because I misplaced my money order but had the receipt part to it. I called and spoke to a representative about replacing the lost money order.

He was very impatient with me and insist that I go online, and it's cheaper. I've been gave him the receipt number, and he looked it up to show that the money order had not been in cash. After trying online and couldn't get through I misplaced the receipt as well. I went to the store to see if they can track it, and they told me that without the receipt number they couldn't.

Now your organization just has an additional $180 lying around during a pandemic that was what the purpose of getting a money order, so I could pay a light bill, and I'm going to go to 7 on your side. Who the money brown people are famous cash, but I have four children I'm not working, and I've been.

I've had two accidents that has caused me chronic bodily injuries, and I'm not eligible for unemployment. I need my money.

Location: Kansas City, Missouri