Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

My sister sent money four days ago. Their website says it should only be a matter of a few hours to go through.

I tried to track the money on their website but they want an authorization number. My sister was never given an authorization number! Furthermore, she is getting a message the payment is still processing on her end. This after they promise the money would go through in a matter of a few hours.

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MONEY? I have been e-mailing them all day lo g a d they send an automated response saying g they will get back to me shortly. It would have been quicker to send me a check through the mail. At least then I would have known where my money went.

I'll never trust Moneygram again.

I know my sister won't.

Look around the web at their negative feedback. All kinds of people complaining.

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MONEY?

User's recommendation: A oid Moneygram.

Product or Service Mentioned: Moneygram Money Transfer.

Comments