Springwood, New South Wales

i sent money to my husband in nigeria and my daughter, sent in 4 lots of $500, when they presented their collection numbers, they were told one lot had been picked up,??How can this be as they needed their passport and a secret word to collect their money, they had their wallet stolen and left them with no money, and they need to be back here in Australia urgently, when can they get the rest of their money as it is your mistake and not theirs, is this fraud if so we will get the fraud squad onto this if not replaced in the next 24 hrs, how can you just give money out with out checking details.the pick up no 77962276.

transaction id is 5145822.sent from Australia to Nigeria

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with quickness that it is sent and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service is worse i have ever experienced and reason that. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "money given to another person" of moneygram money transfer. Moneygram needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned moneygram money transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Moneygram.

Had an Experience with Moneygram?

Comments