Fort Collins, Colorado

Money gram are CRIMINALS!!! They treat all their costumers like money launderers!

My cousin was sending me 2500 and they took his money said it'd be ready for me to pick up in 10 mins. I then go to a money gram and get told there has been an error. Long story short he had to call and answer an hr worth of questions. Agter answering more than enough questions they say fpr me to call and verify.

When i call they give me the run around and tell me my cousin has to call ounce again. He then calls and gets questioned more aboutbwhen ill pay him back and why he's giving me money etc. They wanted to know eveeything even the last time we saw each other face to face. They kept asking why he wouldn't send it to my bank account etc.

Well if i had a bank account I wouldn't have used the money gram service at all but I don't so we tryed using this horrible service. He then went off on them after we both missed hrs of our day dealing with this criminal service. They even tryed to spell his last name wrong on purpose to give him additional problems when he went to get his refund. This hasn't been my first issue with money gram.

Only ounce did the money go through without problem the rest took hours even though I paid for the 10 min service. My advice is not tp use this service they do all that they can to take your money and or give you a hard time and accusing you of fraud and money laundering

Product or Service Mentioned: Moneygram Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments