Tell City, Indiana
Privacy and Data Security

Worst company I have ever dealt with. They are a moneygram service yet you can't send money no matter how much money you have or how good your credit is.

I tried to send money to my daughter in college, only $100, but they denied it because I didn't correctly answer the model of car I had 29 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of company is in the business of sending money but wont' let you send money. How horrible...I wrote Walmart.com but I doubt they will do anything

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "terrible company" of moneygram money transfer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Moneygram needs to "i just want them to go out of business" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned moneygram money transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Moneygram.

Had an Experience with Moneygram?

Comments

We all need to send emails to Walmart and let them know to drop this company.

Instagc - What is going on? Instagc "I love Instagc. I have earned ALOT of money using this site. However it seems the more I earn the harder it gets to redeem. I have submitted a ticket..." Read more Bitcoinbooker.net is a Fraudulent Scam Operation Bitcoinbooker "Comany: Bitcoinbooker URL: https://bitcoinbooker.net What they claim to do: Exchange Bitcoins to Paypal USD Bitcoinbooker claims to provide a Bitcoin to Paypal exchange service, but in reality, they are a..." Read more Popmoney - More that a week for fund to be available Popmoney "It takes more than a week for funds to be available. Even when you are notified that the fund is available it takes an additional 3 days minimum to see..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more