09-26-2016:Account locked since couple months ago due to my forgetting password. tried to resolve the issue for 2 days..gave ALLmy info they needed to reset my account and pass word. They saida code would be sent to my email:From: no-reply.moneygramonline@moneygram.comDate: 09/26/16 10:50:58To: rseabreeze@gmail.comSubject: Account Locked

Dear Rosa,

Your online account has been locked for security reasons. This typically occurs when there are too many failed login attempts.

Please call us at 1-800-922-7146 to help us unlock your account

This message was sent after i called the first time...then they blamedmy email then my computer..then finally after 4th phone call to persons from another country and we had a problem there as well...( understanding each other)they explained system was not working..i really feel i was being made fun of.. this all happened for 3 or 4 hoursof me contacting them for the code to be emailed to me..still no email. so i called this morning and asked for a united states contact...your offices abroad would not provide me with U.S. customer services.so after getting same results as yesterday i told the person to just close my account with your company. that happened rather quickly.....................but in order for me to re-open an account i must use another email account. i feel the whole situation would have been resolved if i had a chance to talk with some one who could speak AND understand the American Language..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Moneygram. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Moneygram.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Moneygram to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Moneygram?

Comments