Verified Reviewer

I just simply was trying to return money for a car. I found no harm in that.

I didnt understand the reason behind why you wouldnt allow it. I understand that yall take care and try to protect people from being taken advantage of and such forth. However, I am as real as they come. Hard working mother whom was trying to do right by not making her wait for what was hers to begin with.

No I didnt have her number on hand at the time, kids screaming in the background for dinner while I try to hurry and just simply take care of what I thought, would be an easy fix like ya I sent that yes thats her name all that and move on knowing I did good thing not taking my time getting it to her add her address on the receiver part for all I care. Im a hard working mom with my husband out for work. I use money gram ALOT. And Im tired of the damn resistance when I try to send something more sometimes.

If I check out, which I do. And Im not and idiot to be taken advantage of. Why cant I send a certain amount if Id like? Some people do send this much at times all the time.

Didnt see the reason my transfer had anything to do with previous transactions made by not me would make mine not go through. Hope you understand my view.

Sorry to the lady who wasnt explaining to me honestly why the area being conman people not getting their money meant she wouldnt be able to get hers? Cant have photo or video proof of a phone call.

Product or Service Mentioned: Moneygram Money Transfer.

Location: Dallas, Texas