Warning: Do not purchase a MoneyGram from CVS or any side store. Purchase money orders from a bank or credit union.

If anything goes wrong and you can't cash it for what ever reason these side stores will charge you a arm and a leg to get part of your money back. I purchased a $20 money order and the place I made it out to could not help me and returned the money order to me. I went back to the CVS store I purchased it from and was told they cannot take it back that I would have to go to my bank. Long story short: My bank would not cash it out because I did not purchase it from them.

I had to go on MoneyGram website and fill out a refund form even though they knew it had not be cashed I was charged a $10 processing fee and only received $10 back.

They are money hungry thieves and stealing innocence people money. I will never to business with them again.

User's recommendation: Purchase a money order from your bank, credit union or Walmart. Money Gram will rip you off if something goes wrong.

Moneygram Cons: Horrible refund policy to charge long shark prices.

Comments