2.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

i had to wait 3 days for moneygram to put their service back on line, when it was up i went to my local cvs to send money to thailand to pay for airline tickets . i had already called moneygram on their posted customer service phone #, of course no one answered, so i left a message.

no return call. i posted a complaint on their company message service and got a response, did nothing to resolve my issue other than to ask me if i wanted to receive updates from their company. i said no. i just found out that the money i sent is being held up because they need to talk to cvs about the transaction, they can't tell me what the question is and because it is an outsourced customer service entity, no one could help, only apologize repeatedly.

in the meantime my tickets have gone up over $100.00 due to the delay in getting the money there.

this is not the first time they have screwed up. I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU FIND OTHER MEANS OF SENDING MONEY RATHER THAN USE THEIR SERVICES BECAUSE THEY ARE SO MIS MANAGED THEY CANNOT HANDLE THE BUSINESS IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER

Review about: Moneygram International Money Transfer.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service.

Comments