The same thing happened to us trying to use Walmart money gram scam today trying to send money to our daughter for her birthday.A mere $200.

Really! Google it Walmart Money gram scam yes it's her birthday and yes she's my daughter. I too answered all there invasive questions without attitude, but they sure had attitude towards me! After all this I'm told they are uncomfortable with my answers and wouldn't process it.

When I asked why or what they wouldn't tell me! All this after a first 45 min call where they told me I had been approved and would receive conformation email in 30 min. 3 hours later and no email I call to make sure it has gone through and this time after 1 hour on the phone and many personal questions they finally tell me no that they were uncomfortable with the transaction. !

Also, they kept asking me if we were on speaker phone saying its illegal to be on speaker phone. I told him we weren't yet he kept asking then downright accusing me of lying about the phone being on speaker. I was just trying to send money to our daughter and our grandchildren to celebrate her birthday! Shame on Wal-mart.

Shame. #walmartmoneygramscamer phker They were absolutely rude and accusatory. I'm sure they are letting through all kinds of shady deals and keeping the rest of us from sending money to our children who are traveling with children for a birthday trip! I was so upset and spoke with a friend about earlier today and she said her brother was told something similar and then there money was lost!

This scared me because the man on the phone kept using the terminology of in case our money was lost. I kept asking him what he meant and he wouldn't clarify. Very shady and scary . I'm going to call my company and make sure this money was not lost or stolen or no charges were made.This is an absolutely disgusting service ran by disgusting people who can barely speak English and were STRONGLY ADVISE DO NOT USE THIS IS A SCAM also they asked for so much information in retrospect it made me VERY uncomfortable.

They could use it for god knows what.Ugh what a nightmare

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with turning them into the better business bereau and stated that there is a room for improvement of rudeness and disrespectful representatives. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart money gram. Moneygram needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart money gram in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Moneygram.

Had an Experience with Moneygram?

Comments