Making a change on the website knocks you off and logging back in fails.When calling customer service someone answers but they can't do anything.

You will be put on hold. If you here this irritating music that is just beeping sounds forget it. NO ONE WILL ANWWER. We waited over fifteen minutes for two different problems at two different times.

This is for a $65.00 transaction that they charged $12.00 for. This service is for total losers and that's how they treat you. The only reason we used it is because we were trying to send money to someone who didn't have a checking account. Me and my wife have good jobs and bank accounts.

Now I know how it is to deal with a company who markets itself to poor people who do not have bank accounts. They treat people like ***. Their attitude seems to be "Put the poor *** on hold ... they already paid the $12 fee so they can stay on hold for 30 min." So if you are the 3rd world type that that is willing to tolerate being treated as such then do business with this company.

I wish the person we were trying to transfer money to had some kind of account because we could have used PayPal that DOES NOT CHAGRE A FEE.Welcome to MoneyGram - Welcome to the third world.

Review about: Moneygram Money Transfer.

Had an Experience with Moneygram?

Comments

I had a horrible customer service experience myself today. NEVER!!!!!!Will I ever use them. They are rude as *** people that do not understand the most simple things or ENGLISH